Paying your business rates
There is no administration charge for payments made using a debit or credit card.
There are a number of different ways to pay your business rates with Direct Debit being the most efficient.
Set up a Direct Debit:
- call 01285 623000 if the bank account you are going to pay from is a personal account or you are the only person required to set up a direct debit
- print, fill in and send the direct debit form to the address on form
- Pay online using a credit or debit card. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your payment card details to hand.
Pay by phone at any time using our automated service:
- Call 01285 623666. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your card details ready.
Pay in person
The Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester: open from 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday
The Council Offices, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh:
- 8.45am to 4pm on Mondays and Fridays
- 8.45am to 4.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The following cards are accepted:
- Visa Delta
Please note there is no administration charge for payments made using a credit or debit card.
You can set up a standing order or make payments via BACS using our bank details: