Referendum: Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Neighbourhood Plan
Release date: 26 October 2017
The area of the Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Neighbourhood Plan includes the whole of Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Parishes within the Cotswold District Council Local Planning Authority area.
Polling stations will be open from 7am until 10pm and voters will be asked: “Do you want Cotswold District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Tetbury and Tetbury Upton to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
Only residents of Tetbury and Tetbury Upton parishes are eligible to vote; anyone not yet registered to vote can do so by Friday 17 November at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote or by contacting Electoral Services on 01285 623002.
Find out more information about the Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Neighbourhood Plan on our website, including supporting documents.
The public can also inspect documents at the following addresses during the times stated:
- Cotswold District Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester, GL7 1PX - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Tetbury Town Council Offices, The Old Courthouse, 63 Long Street, Tetbury, GL8 8AA - 9.00 am to 3.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Tetbury Library, Close Gardens, Tetbury, GL8 8DU - 10.00 am to 1.00 pm, Monday; 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday; 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Friday; 10.00 am to 1.00 pm, Saturday.
The specified documents are as follows:
- The draft Neighbourhood Plan
- The report made by the independent examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner
- A statement that Cotswold District Council, as local planning authority, is satisfied that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with relevant legislation
- A statement setting out general information about town and country planning (including neighbourhood planning) and the referendum