Community safety partnership
Community safety is not just an issue for police and fire and rescue authorities. The members of the Community Safety Partnership are:
- Cotswold District Council
- Gloucestershire Police
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue
- Office of the Gloucestershire Police & Crime Commissioner
- Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CLG)
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Voluntary and Community Sector organisations
- Housing organisations
Other organisations can be co-opted onto the CCSP if the work they carry out has a positive outcome to communities.
The partnership agrees the district's response to crime and anti-social behaviour. It sets priorities to ensure partners are working together to create a safe place to live, work and visit.