Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - For information on changes to our services, how to get help, support your community, advice and grants for employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

Report a change in circumstances

It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of council tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:

  • Someone moves into the property

  • Someone moves out of the property

  • A household member changes their name ie after marriage

  • A household member becomes 18 years old

  • You think you are entitled to a discount or exemption

  • You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption

  • You change address

  • Any other changes you think we should know about.

Report a change in circumstances

Tell us about a move

If you are moving in to our district please read our register to vote and bins and recycling pages.

Specific change of circumstance

Change of bank details for direct debit

If you need to change the bank account details for your direct debit please complete and return this form:

See also