Referendum: Northleach with Eastington Neighbourhood Plan - 21 March
Release date: 11 February 2019
The polling station will be open from 7am until 10pm and voters will be asked: “Do you want Cotswold District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Northleach with Eastington to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
Only residents of Northleach with Eastington Parish are eligible to vote; anyone not yet registered to vote can do so by Tuesday 5 March at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote(opens in a new window) or by contacting Electoral Services on 01285 623002.
Find out more information about the Northleach with Eastington Neighbourhood Plan on our website, including supporting documents.
The public can also inspect documents at the following addresses during the times stated:
- Cotswold District Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester, GL7 1PX - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Northleach Town Council Offices, Westwood Centre, Bassett Road, Northleach, GL54 3QJ.
The specified documents are as follows:
- The draft Neighbourhood Plan
- The report made by the independent examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner
- A statement that Cotswold District Council, as local planning authority, is satisfied that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with relevant legislation
- A statement setting out general information about town and country planning (including neighbourhood planning) and the referendum.