It’s simple to submit your event to our online event and business event listings and we welcome all events that are likely to be of interest to Cotswold district:
- residents and visitors and
You can also send us pictures to help promote your event, which we will include if possible. Please make sure that any pictures are royalty free and can be used on our website without any copyright issues.
Including an event on our website does not mean that the Council endorses or recommends it and, unless stated otherwise, the Council is not responsible:
- for the event listed and
- cannot be held liable for its accuracy.
We reserve the right to:
- refuse or withdraw an event at any time without explanation.
- not include events submitted by organisations that are in financial or legal conflict with the Council.
Events listing criteria
Here are the criteria we consider before publishing an event:
- They must be in the spirit of the Council’s vision and work towards one or more of the Council’s priorities, as set out in the Corporate Strategy and Corporate Plan.
- Events must also be compatible with the Council’s policy on Equalities and Diversity.
- All events must be legal, decent, honest, truthful and not overtly sexual in nature.
- They must not be political or appear to be designed in whole, or in part, to affect public support for a political party.
- In the reasonable opinion of the Council, they should not be inappropriate or objectionable or be likely to subject the Council to prosecution.