Welcome to the Cotswolds
The Cotswolds covers an area of gentle hilly countryside occupying the area between Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bath, Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon. It is one of England's favourite destinations and a 'must see' at any time of year.
Reasons to visit
- Cotswold limestone villages
- Historic market towns
- Beautiful rural countryside
- Award winning attractions
- Friendly country pubs and restaurants
- Welcoming places to stay
- Festivals and events
Planning your visit
The Cotswolds is a great place to visit for a holiday or short break. We can help to make planning your next trip as easy as possible:
- Annual Cotswolds visitor guide - containing information about the area and where to stay
- Festivals and events - the area enjoys a wide and varied calendar all year round
- Visitor information centres - friendly and knowledgeable staff
- We look forward to welcoming you to the Cotswolds.