- The permit is only valid for the vehicle listed and the Car Park shown on the virtual
- A valid permit must be purchased before you parks.
- Your permit does not guarantee a parking space. If the car park is full and an
alternative car park is used you must pay for parking.
- Vehicles must be parked wholly within the bay markings.
- The Council may temporarily suspend the whole or part of a car park, which will be
marked accordingly. Vehicles should not be parked in a suspended car park without
written authorisation from a Council Official.
- No trade or business is to be carried out from a vehicle parked in the car park.
- Cotswold District Council will not accept any liability for loss or damage to motor
vehicles or their contents howsoever caused.
- Responsibility for renewal of the permit lies with the permit holder. Parking without a
valid permit may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- A refund to the value of the unexpired full weeks may be claimed if the permit is no
- An administration fee of £15 will be deducted from any refund calculated.
- The Council reserves the right to cancel any permit.
Data Protection Statement We will only use your personal information gathered for the specific purposes of Parking related issues. We will not give information about you to anyone else or use information about you for any other purpose, unless the law allows us to. Further privacy information can be found here.