We offer a free, confidential, housing advice service to individuals, families, and landlords in the Cotswold district. The housing team can give advice on a wide range of housing matters including:
- low cost home ownership
- renting a home from a private landlord or housing association
- private tenant’s housing rights and responsibilities
- illegal eviction and harassment
- sheltered housing
- rent and mortgage arrears
- rent deposit guarantee scheme
- domestic abuse and housing
- extra care housing
- supported housing
- tenancy issues for private sector landlords
We can also help if things are going wrong and you are at risk of losing your home. Most homelessness is preventable but only if you act as early as possible before the situation gets worse. We can help you keep your home or help you to find alternative accommodation that is right for you.
To speak to one of our housing advisors or book an appointment call 01285 623000.
Gloucestershire services and support for adults and older people
For information and advice services and support for adults and older people visit the Your circle website. They also have a list of supported living accommodation.
Housing advice from national organisations
There are national organisations which can provide housing advice, visit: