Council meetings and minutes
From 26 May 2020 Council meetings will be conducted via a dedicated video conferencing facility.
Members of the public will be able to follow the proceedings through a broadcast on Facebook Live. (You do not need a Facebook account for this).
Agendas and reports are published five working days before each meeting. There is also an archive for all meetings since May 1999.View agendas and reports
View our Schedule of Meetings for 2019/20.
Find out which services councillors are responsible for.
Location and time of meetings
Meetings are held at the Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester, GL7 1PX and begin at:
- Council - 2pm/6pm
- Cabinet - 6pm
- Appeals Committee - 10am
- Audit Committee - 10am
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee - 10am
- Planning and Licensing Committee - 10am
Speaking at meetings
Find out about speaking at our meetings.
Councillors' attendances at committees
Not all councillors are required to attend every committee meeting. Check which councillors attend which meetings.
- Record of Attendances May 2018 - April 2019
- Record of Attendances May 2017 - April 2018
- Record of Attendances May 2016 - April 2017
Committee Management Information System
The Committee Management Information System (CMIS) has:
- information on various committees and individuals who represent you on the Council
- how to contact your councillor
- who sits on which committees
- any decisions or declarations that have been made
- agendas and minutes of meetings